How to measure a cock

July 21 2016

Every second profile we see the guy is claiming a cock of 8 or nine inches. Looking at the profile pics and doing a few calculations, base on the size of the guys hand, thumb,, etc and based on the size of the average size of a cock, we have come to the conclusion, that a lot of guys think cm are inches, or they are taking the measurement from their anus.

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Yes, they do get somewhat confused. My personal favourite is the can of deodorant carefully placed so you can't see the end of the can, and that end doesn't line up with his start point anyway
    The most outrageous one I saw was this guy who looked like he had an enormous cock, and I mean huge, abnormally huge, and thick, and of course, all his pictures were dick pics. So I'm doing my thing, turning my computer around, tipping my head to the side, trying to get the best angles and then I looked at his stats and it said a normal size, can't remember exactly, but I thought it must have been a mistake, until I found one picture that actually looked a normal size. Talk about stretch the truth with the angle of the shot I mean to put that in perspective, I'm sure if I put enough time into the camera angle and staging, I could look like I had huge boobs too. Maybe I should stand a can of deodorant there hmmm

• Laidback_Fun

Laidback_Fun

8 years ago

Thats one way of putting it! :p

- Posted from rhpmobile

• langton11

langton11

8 years ago

So true, you'd think guys would have grown out of this by now.To be fair there are also a slightly disproportional number of DD's out there too.

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

''Got me the strangest womanbelieve me this trick's no cinch,but I really get her goingwhen I whip out my big 10 inch!
    Record of a band that plays the blueswell a band that plays its blues,she just love my big 10 inchrecord of her favourite blues.''
    - Aerosmith
    I guess you could try this with a CD or MP4 but those are just so.... small.

• lovman8

lovman8

8 years ago

that cock size has never gone metric.After all it would give us bigger numbers.And the problem with measuring cock size is where do you start. After all a lot of us men are just big dicks!

• Mischeviouslad

Mischeviouslad

8 years ago

The average dick size in RHP......

is around 5foot9

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Cock and bull stories here 😎Q

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

8 years ago

For my reverse parking.

It's always out by a few inches. 😜

Ms Foxy

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

8 years ago

Have you heard of "The Toilet Roll or "Crispy Creme" measurement?

Give it a go, see what happens. ;)

Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

cock size measured in inches still, yes, and curiously, action figures are the same been trying to think of a funny line, but nah, got nothing, too tired, anyone? most action figures are 12"

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Krispy Kreme that's gold, so we can eat it off once they get hard, no other way to get it off right? nom nom

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Some of us do know how to measure correctly and we have been disappointed more than once by guys that don't measure up to their claim.
    Mr.D

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

What if the cardboard toilet roll tube just will not fit around, Foxxxy? Put the wee fella in there limp and inflate to fit?

As a desperate early teen looking for anything available to fuck I found that the tube wouldn't fit. One more thing that wasn't going to accommodate me! And then there was the first girlfriend, but that's another story...

😁

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

I say measure in millimeters.

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

For those fellas who really think a big cock is all it takes, You should grab one of those special new RHP "member" rulers (just like the ones used to measure fish in a fishing competition)

Just like a fish, one should always measure the length from the head back to the tail. A nice clear pic should then be taken, along with recording the weight, location, and date on your specially issued RHP data card which is required to submitted in order to establish your bragging rights.

Then, give it a kiss and, along with most of the guys on the professional angling competition circuit,

you can just fuck off.

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Some sites give ranges, for example 5-6 inches, 6-7 inches.

If you are exactly 6 inches (for all intents), is it better to be humble and choose the lower range, or perhaps choose the higher range to attract more attention? After all, if those ranges are inclusive, technically both responses are correct.

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

I always err on the side of 'caution' when giving out my stats. I would hate a woman to be expecting a huge penis and have her be disappointed when she sees my perfect 0.00013 km long erection. Another reason that I don't stretch the truth or stretch the shaft is that most of the women I have met are more concerned with personality, connection, passion, conversation and would prefer an orgasm than a tight pounding. But then again maybe they're the only type I meet because I am honest from the start. (:

- Posted from rhpmobile

• langton11

langton11

8 years ago

best err on the side of caution, better to under promise and over deliver imo

• langton11

langton11

8 years ago

ROFL exactly the dilemma I had... Quoting 'countrytouch'
    Some sites give ranges, for example 5-6 inches, 6-7 inches.

If you are exactly 6 inches (for all intents), is it better to be humble and choose the lower range, or perhaps choose the higher range to attract more attention? After all, if those ranges are inclusive, technically both responses are correct.

best err on the side of caution, better to under promise and over deliver imo

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Gezzzzzzz ya'all.... I just use a paper towel roll.
    *starts singing ''Dream, Dream, Dream'' by the Everly Brothers*

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

But I believe the first centimetre of the ruler is inserted in the anus.... 2 centimetres for the more determined gentleman. Hahaha

• CompersionCouple

CompersionCouple

8 years ago

Cocks only come in 3 sizes.

1 - A hand full

2 - A mouth full

3 - FUCK..... U better put a lot of
    lube on that!!!

- Posted from rhpmobile

• FUCKONFIRSTDATE

FUCKONFIRSTDATE

8 years ago

Your pic is easy to measure, your 7 time longer than your thumb is wide. Very thick thumb you must have lol and only 3 fingers on that hand?

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

Is a waste...?

(Size 8 glove)

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

8 years ago

😂😁😂😁 Ms Foxy

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

8 years ago

If it tears the roll, it's too big. ;) Ms Foxy

• up4nsa

up4nsa

8 years ago

Foxy i know you prefer the toilet roll test :)

• RHP User

RHP User

8 years ago

I always thought it was from the bottom of the top stem to the point , not that it matters to most ladies anyway. To the ones who say hung and 9 inches plus only they must have fannies like a bucket. If your having sex with a lady who hasn't had any kids then its going to be sensational anyway.

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

Inside curve or outside curve? I usually run with the inside.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

Wow!

So I'm guessing no one knows the answer to the question asked?

Anyway, here are some big dick jokes just for fun!

'My dick is so big they used it to model the Washington monument'

" My dick is so big! Terrorist try to hijack it"

Oh, and this one is no joke its actually true to the fact …...

" my dick is the alpha of almost 1300 wolve packs...' ;)*

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

across this forum and I found this online:

Only 3 percent of men worldwide are dealing with 8in-plus and only 6 percent actually need extra large condoms.South America is comfortably the most well-hung continent, with an average of 6.36in.The title of biggest penises in the world goes to the Democratic
    Republic of the Congo, where the average is 7.1in, while North Korea
    comes bottom of the pile with an average penis size of 3.8in.The global average is 5.5in – the size of the display on an iPhone 6 Plus.oh and Aussie average 5.2", the Brits 5.5", and the Hungarians (me) 6.5" about 5-6 years ago, can still stretch it to 6".

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

At Heavenlysinful

Only Chuck Norris can be the alpha of almost 1300 wolf packs.

And speaking of;

Chuck Norris doesn’t need to know/measure his size, he just says “hello” to a woman to get her pregnant. 🤣😂

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

The most amusing part is the OP’s forensics in order to come to the conclusions they have...

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Mr Dragon btw

• RoB_SyD

RoB_SyD

4 years ago

some funny comments in here