How to know a person swings?

September 07 2023

Hey all,

Wondering what are the signs someone/couple are in the lifestyle. Thinking more out at a bar is there any telltale signs that a person is open to group fun?

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

8 months ago

They'll wear a pineapple hat

• PineapplePie

PineapplePie

8 months ago

As I said to my friend the other day when trying to locate each other for a picnic. “Just look out for a bunch of hot chicks pashing each other”.
    She found them but we really should get onto those pineapple hats as FeistyFatty mentioned above.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

8 months ago

Look out for those who come in moonwalking ' usually wearing a pineapple hat ? Dead give away every time.. ?

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

8 months ago

There are a few well known, tried & tested signs:

Black ring on the right ring finger
    Ankle bracelet on the left ankle
    A shirt with an upside down pineapple on it
    Pineapple earrings
    The secret finger sign - you raise your pinkie & thumb on your left hand and wave 3 times
    Pink fake flamingo on the lawn outside the house.

If all else fails, wear a sing around your neck that reads “ swinger hunter” and ensure you make eye contact with the couple that you want to have a 3 some with.

😂

• Deepestdesire

Deepestdesire

8 months ago

I reckon the only way is through conversation. I'd guess a swinging couple will not be shy and would drop subtle hints at least, if not outright just say something like "you like my wife's breasts" haha

• MFMHotWife

MFMHotWife

8 months ago

Got my wife a printed tank top, with suggestive images.... Text Read - Hotwife, more than once, more than one at a time :-) She's not wore it in public yet....

• ElectricDreamers

ElectricDreamers

8 months ago

The gay community used to ask - are you a friend of Dorothy?

I think we should ask - do you know/are you a friend of Irish Pete?

Ok only works for RHP members...

• 73bandit

73bandit

8 months ago

Try pushing them ?

• Nudegetaways

Nudegetaways

7 months ago

Black Ring on Right Hand is Most Common .