How did you bring a partner into exploring this scene?

October 07 2023

Hey all,

I do not have a partner currently, but i am curious how you brought it up in conversation or what your experience was in approaching the topic and in the end trying new things, in particular inviting other women and men into the bed room.

Comments

• Sawadee

Sawadee

7 months ago

Pretty hard if you dont have a partner ... Most would have been in a long term relationship to feel comfortable enough to talk about these things..

• Margo_Lover

Margo_Lover

7 months ago

It was simple.

I just suggested she have sex with other men. Then waited 10 years until she had interest in considering that idea. And another 2 years for it to happen :)

There was a conversation or 200 in that intervening 12 years, but it was completely up to her, if/when she did what with whom.

- Alex.

• jmmsbm

jmmsbm

7 months ago

It was important for me to firstly gauge my husband’s interest before actually stating what I wanted to try. Started with casual conversations, often about other people’s experiences, different sexual topics, including swinging, and inviting an extra to join us, female and male. We decided to try it all and settle on what we enjoy the most. Our communication has been amazing ever since, we can talk about anything now.
    It’s very important both of you are on the same page and both into it. From experience, there’s nothing worse than meeting people when one of the them doesn’t want to be there.
    I hope this helps.

• justforthefun44

justforthefun44

7 months ago

I Mrs was the one th shot use into this life.
    I have always wanted 2 men at the same time
    It took a few years for him to come around
    Now we love our mmf ffm fun all bi
    Now I want 4 men all bi one day 👅

• DonnaBrett

DonnaBrett

7 months ago

We started talking about it on our second date. That was nearly 24 years ago, although it took 3 years before we had any adventures because we had no clue where to find like minded people (our pre internet days). Our first experiences "just happened" with some regular friends then came contact mags, clubs, internet and private parties.
    We've never looked back since. It's a great lifestyle.