Gay blowbang

November 05 2021

Do any guys have experience with gay blowbangs? Was it an organised event or spontaneous?
I am keen to be the centre of a organised blowbang/bukkake? Maybe 5 or 6 guys in a hotel room.

Comments

• FeistyFatty

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

2 years ago

I'm interested in the ending but never had any bi experience (I couldn't take being rejected by both men AND women lol). But I know an event host for straight gb/bb events I've been to, who might have some bi guys. Been waiting for post covid possibilities.

As for organising, don't know if bi/gay guys are just as flaky for actually turning up as the high dropout rate for straight events?

• The_kiss

The_kiss

2 years ago

Sheesshh I have a hard enough time (no pun there) getting 2 or 3 bi guys for me. Seems when it comes to more than one it's a lot of work regardless. In saying that I'm talking here RHP but I'm sure there's other sites and groups elsewhere. My safe zone is here LOL

• Freaky_Fun

Freaky_Fun

2 years ago

My first group encounter was a bi MMMMF, yes l like to start small 🤣
    But it was spontaneous with 3 bi friends and a 'straight' friend who didn't realise he wasn't 😁

Of no help to you l know but if you were in Brisbane I'd be happy to serve drinks and just watch. You know, for research purposes 🤷‍♀️😋

• Swingingnudist

Swingingnudist

2 years ago

I have been the blowee a few times. Lits of fun.

• letsmakesparxxx

letsmakesparxxx

2 years ago

@melbbeachboy87 hey mate send me a message... You will like what you see...

• letsmakesparxxx

letsmakesparxxx

2 years ago

Got no pics here but elsewhere