RHP User

RHP User

M25 F28

Gangbang

January 03 2021

My partner really likes the idea of multiple men fucking me or just men fucking me in general. We want to organise it but very new to this, is there anyone experienced with this?

Comments

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

3 years ago

Fine tune your search to groups. TheGangBangBros in Sydney seem to get a lot of love amoungst those on the forum that have played with them.

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

3 years ago

Search gang bang in that little box up on the right and you will see loads of replies and information to this topic.

• TheSexyHippies

TheSexyHippies

3 years ago

Do you like the idea of it?

• Sawadee

Sawadee

3 years ago

Hey Strawberri... This is a very common fantasy and if done right ' very rewarding . But you say its your boyfriend who wants you to try multiple guys ? Whats your thoughts on this ? If you do this only to please your boyfriend ' you might have regrets.. Diffefent if your keen .. l think most girls fantasy...

• Mischeviouslad

Mischeviouslad

3 years ago

“ He” is 21, and thats his approach??

I think you need a better boyfriend. 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Mrnyceguy

Mrnyceguy

9 months ago

I’ve participated in quite a few gangbangs , one of the most memorable was with a married lady I met at a party. She was there with her husband and she said in conversation that she’d love at least 3 guys at once. My buddy who was also at the party with his girlfriend joined the conversation and we planned it. The thing was she wanted to be by herself, so we got her to come over during the week. That night we organised another good guy to be there for her. She arrived in her Mercedes around 7.00 pm dressed really sexy, when she got inside we gave her a glass of wine and said tonight is all about you and we’ll do what ever you’re happy to tell us, you’re the boss.

She looked so surprised but we said it’s your first time so you can call it.

We all had a fantastic time and she left around midnight.

Your first time doing anything should be on your terms and the way you want it to play out.