Freshman here

February 04 2020

Hey all

New to the app and just trying to figure it all out.
The paywall i can imagine definitely increases your chances in actually talking to someone by the looks of things.

But that aside I'm just to curate my profile I've been honest in what ive written and my interests if some of you wouldnt mind checking out my profile and helping me with some tweaks that would be greatly appreciated

Look forward to hearing from you.

Knox

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• FredAndGinger2

FredAndGinger2

4 years ago

Great start.

I like your style.

You should fix the few small typos/grammar errors, add more pics and verify your profile.

Paying for membership will get you ranking much higher in searches.

My standard suggestion is to get out to the social meet and greet events and mingle face to face.

All the best

Fred (and Ginger)

• sweetnsensual

sweetnsensual

4 years ago

Hmmm
    Profile no pic
    Not filled out completely
    Good luck

• time4us4play

time4us4play

4 years ago

Put up a pic and fill out your profile. Smoker? Drinker?

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Thanks guys
    Good points
    Thats interesting can some of you not see my profile pic? As i do have one uploaded and approved

• sweetnsensual

sweetnsensual

4 years ago

Can now but you haven’t given enough information on your profile
    Have fun here

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

4 years ago

Ask Me?

Fill em out or they will assume that you are a chain smoking alcoholic who has glass eyes and bald. Not sure about your sexual orientation is fine but don't get upset when guys hit you up for a meet to suck your cock.....

• sweetnsensual

sweetnsensual

4 years ago

Next step is to become a member lol!
    You won’t get verified and start having fun!

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I think you need to post some type of non sexual cover photo. Something that leaves a bit to the imagination. As you are a business owner you may want to keep your public photos discreet. We had a bad experience when we got too daring. If you have nothing to hide then bare all

Try to meet those that interest you as quickly as possible. You will soon be able to sort the fakers and pic collectors from those that are serious

It’s a jungle out there

Good luck in your quest

R & K