Finding comfort in mmf

February 06 2023

Hi everyone... We are curious if any bi men or bi mmf threesome couples have had much experience with the guest man. Both extremely interested just finding hard to open up.

Comments

• melbcouple02

melbcouple02

a year ago

our first threesome involving a single gent was with a bi gent and it was an enjoyable experience

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

a year ago

Not really sure what you're asking here.
    We have a preference for Bi MMF and moresomes. Some of our closest friends are people who started off as invited guests etc.
    There are some extraordinary people in this community. Hope you're enjoying your adventures 💕

• teamaj2

teamaj2

a year ago

We definitely think it’s worth being patient in finding the right guy for MMF . It’s exciting and lots of fun when you find someone like minded , where there is mutual attraction . Be sure to discuss and be clear on boundaries .Be patient , be choosy and if you notice any red flags don’t proceed . Visiting a club where they have Bi evenings is also a good way to go . Good luck . Ax

• justforthefun44

justforthefun44

a year ago

We have a long term bi male friend we have a great time every time we meet

• Frankiesgame

Frankiesgame

a year ago

I've been lucky enough to be both part of a couple and the guest guy, it's much easier being part of a couple. I find most couples are looking for a Brad Pitt lookalike, which I respect as if you are looking for a memorable experience you want to be as close to the fantasy as you can I find if the guy is doing the choosing I find that I have a better chance.

• arsenal2837

arsenal2837

a year ago

Love bi mmf

• Garyiskeen

Garyiskeen

a year ago

I've enjoyed being the guest man on several occasions. A good way to start off is a massage. Either to two guys massage the woman or, what usually happens in my case, I strip naked and the couple massages me. Sometimes I have been the couple and invited to guest man to join us... that usually starts off with a long three way soak in the hot tub 😀