Favourite Australian holiday destination to have an intimate night with your partner, filthy fantasy weekend etc

October 02 2013

Being West Aussie I find that down south near pemberton is the best for an intimate close weekend, when the weather is coming off winter season, cold, dark and wet but not freezing. Filthy kinky weekend .... Something about coral bay, lots of backpackers, partying, dorms with multiple beds, people going at it, sorta gets ya in the dirty mode ....

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

or are you advertising your availability as a tour guide

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

I can fly to another country, stay in a classy resort , experience another culture and the beauty the country has to offer, eat and spend like no tomorrow for less than a local holiday up the coast.. The problem with our country is, everyone wants the quick quid. They have their hand in you're pocket before you leave home, and then again when you reach your destination til the moment you leave to come back home.

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

too many ppl overlook the beauty of our own country. get a 4wd get off the beaten track and be amazed. yes theres beauty in other countries but why not love the country u live in? yes australia can be expensive at times but at least the dollar stays here than overseas

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

High-end, off the beaten track, local, foreign, safe, dangerous - I love the adventure. And if there's sun in my skin it's always a sexy time :)

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Intimate weekend at Rottnest once. Sunny days, cold nights, clear skies, and a lunar eclipse to die for. Made the quokkas look surreal in the funny moony night. X