Dominant couple bi mmf

May 31 2021

Has anyone ever had the experience of being with a dominant couple in a bi mmf? Would be such an amazing session!! Would love to know peoples experiences.

Comments

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

3 years ago

Agree, but Id like to be the female in the couple. I love bi mmf but have yet to take a dominant role. Mutual connection and trust would be paramount. I hope you get to fulfil your fantasy

• Freaky_Fun

Freaky_Fun

3 years ago

Dominant or not. Any bi MMF or bi MMMF or bi MMMMMMMF 🥰🥰🥰😂

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

3 years ago

Not in a MMF, but we’ve been with a few couples where the female half has been dominant. More in a, “I’m in charge, without being arrogant” type of way rather than in a bdsm dynamic. Just love it and it works really well with a pair of introverts!

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I was lucky enough to find a dominant woman in a couple here on RHP. (So a FFM, not a MMF unfortunately)

It took us months and many attempts to hook up, but she was erotic and dominant.

Intelligent and fun, she drove all the play. I’ll never forget our night together.

And I don’t feel like I am Bi, but she was enamoured with our connection which I found to be a huge compliment as a lover.

She was incredible. Having a same-sex dominant player was mind blowing.

• teamaj2

teamaj2

3 years ago

We love Bi MMF . In answer to your question , we have not been with a dominate couple . As a couple , I am usually not dominate in the bedroom . Blushing madly , I have to admit to occasionally being slightly carried away with the entire scenario and become very vocal about my wants and needs being met by the two sexy men in our bedroom. I do find it surprising that different scenarios, dynamics etc can make us react differently and excite us in ways we hadn’t experienced previously. May the adventures continue. Good luck . Ax

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Doesn’t really need to be a dominant female, just needs to be assertive with regards to ensuring her needs are met, which of course they should be. Any threesome is about ensuring everyone enjoys the activities without any negative experiences.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I’ve just started to search femdom bi mmf and wow the results are amazing!! Would love it to be a reality! Such an amazing sight and thought. Especially the woman being vocal and stern about what she wants to see and experience.

• Lunchbox73

Lunchbox73

3 years ago

I've been part of the Dominant couple, but not the single.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

That's one of my fantasies too, love to be with a dominant couple.
    I'm generally submissive anyway, just prefer more dominant people.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Ummm question where does one sign up for this experience 🙏🔥🔥 seriously !

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Would somebody like too see my cock