Does size matter?

February 09 2023

I'm new to RHP and stepping up my sex life with exciting new experiences. I'm reserved but adventurous. I want to experience a very big cock but is this just a fantasy. Is the saying 'it's not the size of the ocean but the wave in motion' hold true here?

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

a year ago

Don't mind me, just here for the comments 😜

• ddlbm

ddlbm

a year ago

Just confirm if the owner of the huge cock is using a RHP cock measuring device before committing.

• madotara69

madotara69

a year ago

I thought you wanted a very big cock in your but 🤭

Sorry Jenny T, my head goes a bit hazy when I get a very big ‘you know what’ 🤓

Mado
    Mado Tara xx

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

It's mythical, like unicorns.

Ms Foxy 😜

• Sawadee

Sawadee

a year ago

Hi Jenny.. and welome ...

I can only pass on our experience ..Like you 'Mrs S wanted the experience so we met up with a endowed guy ( 9 ") she was attracted too.. lnteresting full story but to answer your question..
    She liked the look , the foreplay, and the penetration .. but it did become too uncomfortable after awhile... She's glad for the experience and ticked off her bucket list.. ..

So you can only try ... fantasys stay that way until you do....

• Libertine001

Libertine001

a year ago

I can see an enormous amount of offers coming your way..
    Photoshop is easy to do these days.

Happy hunting!

Libertine.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Big cocks hurts on me, I prefer big a head or curved ones

• Rising_Phoenix

Rising_Phoenix

a year ago

Yes, everything matters, size, curvature, technique...it’s all got to come together right. You could be huge but lacking technique that’ll see people wanting to come back for more, alternatively you could be on the smaller side and have techniques that drive women wild.

• Maracus69

Maracus69

a year ago

It's up to you problem with huge your stretched

• heather100

heather100

a year ago

yes it does

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Lets apply this question to butt plugs and see if the answer becomes clearer. Don't have a vagina so can't compare how well the analogy fits (I understand it's not a perfect analogy). Can anyone help with the comparison?

• nightingale8

nightingale8

a year ago

An upside of large (thick) cocks is if you are able to orgasm by g spot stimulation and sufficiently turned on, you barely need any movement to rock your socks off. I recall one experience I probably came 6-7 times in a row within the space of a few minutes. He didn’t even have to move. This was some time into play so not like there wasn’t a fair bit of warm up and other long orgasms. Have to say there are few men who can actually wear me out like that.

• Iabloke

Iabloke

a year ago

Life seems to short. Practice on something. The partners expressions often become grim. Comfort level zero for the female Hard not to push to the limit

• Sawadee

Sawadee

a year ago

Of all things ' was in the middle of some sexy foreplay when the phone rang.. Normally , id just let it ring out and return the call later. But this call was from a major company ld been negotiating with for weeks . So' there i am on the phone with a naked woman laying beside me and her examining my cock while lm talking.. As difficult as it was ' l managed to finish the call and when i hung up ' she then tells me ' your cock is the perfect size for my pussy , jumps on and rides me t a few orgasms.. ..
    All happened so fast , one minute we're in the middle of foreplay... then the phone call , to laying back and being spoilt .. To top it off ' l landed the contract with one of the largest organisations in Aust .

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

You don’t have to look that far 😉😉

• JennyTahlia

JennyTahlia

a year ago

About to answer my own question. Yes it does. Spent the night with a wonderful fit and well hung man 9". The biggest I have experienced. Felt great and made me squirt non stop. But when it came to anal that was not as comfortable to start with. Slow and steady. There was more to this guy than just his cock too. Great conversation and his stamina made it all sensational. It is the combination of all these particulars that makes connecting with a person perfect. The size of his cock and him knowing what to do with. Truly made it a memorable night.