Does any know if Couples Club in Syd is open 3rd July 2020?

June 30 2020

Hey there, does anyone know if couples club in Syd is open from the 3rd July 2020? Their website isn't clear. Some pages say opening soon and other pages say opening from the first weekend in July.
Tried emailing them a couple of times with no response?? Its a great club, but we don't want to travel there to find its closed.
Any help is appreciated :) Billie and Rick

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I hate that!😋
    A lot of businesses are run like that. Not enough attention to those kinds of details. It shows a lack of respect for thier customers

How easy is it to change your voicemail and set up an automated reply on your email.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I just called them and they're open. 🤷‍♂️ So disregard my previous comments 😂😂
    Give them a call instead. All of their opening hours and prices are on the voicemail message.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

It's very commonn hey 🙈
    Weve got a local business here (many, but I'll use him as an example),
    They go away often, on holiday trips, continue to advertise in the local rag, dont notify anyone or change their ads, dont change the voicemail message either, not that it would matter, as they never returned a call in 6 years, that I've dealt with them 😂

• jessandandrew

jessandandrew

4 years ago

Let’s us know if you get any information or when it will open .

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

If you're struggling to get info, OSS are opening again on the 11th. Might be time to try the opposition? Their ads are up on the site and they've been sending messages or to their mailing list regularly. Lovely people and a great club.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I dropped by yesterday just before 9:30pm and it wasn't open. Was anyone able to get in on Thursday/Friday/Saturday? I'd also like to know when they open again!

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I dropped by again today; but not open either =/
    Not sure whether to try on Sunday.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Quoting 'SurfSeaMan'
    @jmel_oz2 Just call them first, the number is on line 👌🏼
    Thanks mate. I called but also visited earlier in July and it was closed. I dropped by on multiple occasions. They haven't updated their website for a little whiles...so..not exactly sure what is going on...

If someone has visited recently and they are open, let us know.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Does anyone know of this is open again? I have left a couple of messages and not heard back.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I believe they will not be reopening. Went by a few months and the builders were in , gutting the place . Pity as it was a great club