Date to a swingers party

September 23 2020

New to all of this and wondering how does one go about finding a date to a Swingers party or club? Have been to swingers clubs and most of the women I'd like as a date have a guy and ones that don't are into too much alcohol n substances I don't want to know.. Had asked one guy I met at a club with a partner and he said they worked together so was an eye opener. Never could think of bringing a work mate but I think they were into aged care or disability services. Not sure but it's not something one could think of in the Finance or IT industry. Or maybe I'm not brave enough or know what women think n want .hmmm

Comments

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

Well, you're on here searching, so that's a start! Trying to convince someone from work to go sounds like a sexual harassment case and loss of job in the making. I mean a huge percentage of people meet their significant other at work, but maybe try and form a relationship before jumping in with, "hey, want to go to a swingers club!" I'd be guessing the guy you talked to had a strong friendship with the lady he went with, know your audience first! Just turning up with someone random isn't always seen in the best light amoungst some couples either... others won't care one little bit, but don't be surprised if the reaction from some isn't positive. It's come up on here in the past that ladies don't like being used as a ticket for entry. Good luck!

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Sounds to me like it’s not a date you need, but a more realistic set of expectations.

And some patience...

There’s a saying, “somebody that’s good ain’t easy, and somebody who’s easy ain’t good...”

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

4 years ago

Its a hard scene for a guy to crack.
    Hard enough just to crack a woman.
    Once there, no shortage of cracks to see
    Trouble is, some cracks can't be unseen
    Truth is, the scene isn't what's is cracked up to be.