Cuckold, Cuckquean or..?

November 16 2014

I'm a lesbian female married to a homoflexible woman. Because of this mix my partner occasionally enjoys the company of men, sometimes while I watch her.
Since I am currently the breadwinner in the family, technically the 'husband' in the relationship, I was curious as to whether this situation would mean I was classed as a cuckold, or whether, since I'm still female despite our relationship status, I would be referred to as a cuckquean.
Is there any term out there being used for lesbian cuckolds/cuckqueans at all?

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

Not sure on this one...cuckquean is supposedly where the wife remains faithful while the hubby plays....dont think the breadwinner status makes a difference as some hotwives are also breadwinners, so yes would be interested in finding out to

• Smilingwithfun

Smilingwithfun

9 years ago

It refers to the act of watching your partner rather than the genders involved. I'm sure there will be some great suggestions for a specific name.

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

and I have no idea. Might be your claim to fame to create a title :)

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

Labels are overrated and the 'cuck' umbrella covers a broad range of dynamics. If you're having fun and She's having fun in my mind the only label that sitch needs is Fun =D

If you're having fun at the time and reservations afterwards you should definitely address that with her now.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

Youre hotwifing her.
    If you consider yourself a 'husband'
    And -
    enjoy watching, showing her off, talking about her adventures while you fuck her, even if you partake in some Sunday night spit roasting of her with a stunt cock
    -
    Cuckqueens, eh, to loose of a term for me personally

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

Quoting 'CuckqueanChloe'the breadwinner in the family, technically the 'husband'
    You lost me right there.

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

You want definition....go to the gym.

IF.....

You want a title....buy another house...

:p

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

Quoting 'Meander' Quoting 'CuckqueanChloe'the breadwinner in the family, technically the 'husband'
    You lost me right there.
    Since we're both female some people call us both wives, while others prefer to define different roles for us. Since I go out to work and support my wife I usually get called the 'husband' in the relationship.

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

Quoting 'Lil_Spermaid' Youre hotwifing her.
    If you consider yourself a 'husband'
    And -
    enjoy watching, showing her off, talking about her adventures while you fuck her, even if you partake in some Sunday night spit roasting of her with a stunt cock
    -
    Cuckqueens, eh, to loose of a term for me personally

- Posted from rhpmobile I wouldn't class myself as 'hotwifing' as my wife is the one who initiates the extra-marital activities, I just give my consent to them. I also don't usually get involved with the activities myself when a man is involved. I would probably be interested if she brought another woman home for us to play with, but so far that hasn't happened.
    While I enjoy watching her have sex with others, since I always enjoy seeing her happy, we don't usually talk about the encounters once they are completed and I don't really 'show her off' as so much as I allow her to show herself off in front of me.

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

Quoting 'CuckqueanChloe' Quoting 'Meander' Quoting 'CuckqueanChloe'the breadwinner in the family, technically the 'husband'
    You lost me right there.

Since I go out to work and support my wife I usually get called the 'husband' in the relationship.

I meant that the fact the breadwinner is still thought of as the husband is just sooo unfeminist!

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

If its a title youre happy with, wear it, and wear it well and with flair! I hope you are treated like royalty - and acknowledged for the love and trust you have in her to look after your heart in return. P.S. I get the husband thing, its cute, and is a name/label that people identify with immediatly - despite the sexist connatations A x

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

been watching the HISTORY channel "Vikings" There are some interesting dymanics in THAT lot......

• brently

brently

9 years ago

I think you need a cock first

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

Sounds like she's got it great.... looked after by you and allowed to play around. Yet, she's not brought another lady home for you to play. Sounds a little out of balance and given all this would say it's ... complicated

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

Quoting 'brently'No cock no cockoldI think you need a cock first
    Cuckold*

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

Hiya, ill not comment on the technicalities not my area of expertise, but(t) what a lovey but(t).
    And btw what is a sexy vixen from Boston doing on an Aussie based forum?.......
    SA

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

Hiya, ill not comment on the technicalities not my area of expertise, but(t) what a lovey but(t).
    And btw what is a sexy vixen from Boston doing on an Aussie based forum?.......
    SA

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

why does that post twice....hmmmmmmmm