CERVICAL ORGASMS

June 05 2023

Have you had one? I had the ultimate pleasure of experiencing one for the first time and it was the most euphoric orgasm ever 😻💦🥵 I have read some blogs on it now and would love to hear your feedback? X

The Magic of Cervical Stimulation.

According to Taoist reflexology, the cervix is the gateway to the heart, and stimulating it can help you tap into loving and connected energy. Stimulating your cervix can feel incredibly sensitive, and vulnerable, and bring up all sorts of emotions you may have closed yourself off to.

If you’re practicing cervical stimulation with another person it can take a huge level of trust to let them so far inside you – literally and emotionally. Tell your partner that you want to explore cervical stimulation and how you want to try it. You also can have them find your cervix in an explorative way before fully stimulating it.

The Right Angle.

Everyone’s body is different, and again your cervix moves throughout your cycle. But some positions make it a bit easier to stimulate your cervix.

Missionary with your bum propped on a pillow, you can even wrap your legs around your lover to help you get closer so they can get deeper.
From behind laying on your belly. Laying down helps you slow down while the angle helps your partner move deep within you.

The Magic Wand/ Hand (fisting)

Another great way to stimulate your cervix is using a pleasure wand.

This is an incredible tool to use with a partner, or by yourself – just don’t forget a lubricant!

Sensation over Destination.

There’s no doubt that orgasms feel amazing, especially cervical ones. But cervical exploration is more about sensation over destination.

Focusing on climaxing can take you out of the moment and your body, the key is to focus more on sensation and connection.

When it comes to cervical stimulation, slow down, get juicy, and deepen your breath. Orgasms will happen in their own time.

Comments

• nightingale8

nightingale8

a year ago

I have to say, this is one type of orgasm I don’t think I’ve had. I understand clitoral, g-spot, a-spot, broad tactile ones, even no contact ones, but never this. I suppose you either have it or you don’t.

• Ourmalibu

Ourmalibu

a year ago

I’ll never know because I no longer have one 😆

• Good_Bad

Good_Bad

a year ago

😳 wow interesting, never heard