Breeding

January 30 2024

I have a very strong fantasy about being bred by a daddy, never fully committed to it because I mainly was afraid of catching an STD or aids. I also never managed to end up finding a long term guy to try it with. Any advice on making breeding safer? What are your guys thoughts on breeding? Have you done it? Is it as euphoric as everyone says it is?

Comments

• RagnarPrime

RagnarPrime

3 months ago

I mean you can take prep and so forth. STI’s are always a risk when you fuck about so get tested a week or so after. But prep is something you can get a consultation on a it’s extremely effective against HIV.

Other than that anything regarding extreme fun is usually risky. Just ask yourself if you’re cool with the likely consequences?

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

3 months ago

Aw c’com dude! I get it we are all supposed to be gender neutral and all that, but “breeding” physically cannot happen between 2 biological males can it.
    Let’s keep it all simple and leave some of the terminology where it belongs.
    So if you just want a load of cum shot up your ass, then just say so. 😉
    Obi1.

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

3 months ago

What? 🤷‍♂️

• PerthVixen

PerthVixen

3 months ago

@Dleete
    “Breeding” is an AMAZING Kink/fetish and CAN be done safely.
    😈🔥😈

And when done with a partner who you have a genuine connection of some form of tenderness . . . it is outrageously 🔥🔥🔥

There are TWO things that you should prioritise when considering chasing this delicious Kink . . .

1. You should honestly consider that this Kink won’t be fulfilled with a random hookup. It DOES need a ‘connection’ to truly fulfil.

2. You need to get into the habit of facing your Sexual Health head on.
    * If you are sexually active, then you should always be using condoms.
    * Raw sex should only EVER happen after Full STI screen - from BOTH of you (and a commitment to not engage in any unprotected sex inbetween).
    * Get into the habit of getting tested every 3 months. Most Sex Clubs in Australia offer FREE screening once a month.
    * And lastly, go speak to your GP about taking HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP). You can also call QPP on 07 3013 5566 for more info.

But remember . . . PrEP is NOT a ‘get out of jail free card’ . . . do your research.

Please stay safe.
    🥰
    And I hope that you are able to fulfil this Kink one day. It is certainly worth waiting for.
    ❤️😈❤️