Bras in the workplace

March 12 2021

Question. Should women wear a bra in their workplace. Eg. If they were a cafe worker and wore a normal cut t-shirt, not clingy and had larger breasts? Whats your opinion? As long as it meets the uniform code of the business I don't think it matters? If a guy can't stop looking at a woman's breasts, isn't that his problem?

Comments

• BeccyBec

BeccyBec

3 years ago

I can only speak as someone with bigger breasts.....hell yes, strap those puppies down or else they are gonna give you the shits lol. In a fast paced environment you would be silly not to. The cafes I have worked in it Would be the equivalent of going for a run without a bra.

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

3 years ago

Every part of me says a bra is not necessary, well 99% of me. The other 1% of me says that person would make people uncomfortable. I'm aware that 1% is probably culturally ingrained. I hate that 1% of me.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I’m pro choice.... leave it up to those who it affects.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I work in an office and sometimes go without a bra on days I have tan developing, so 1-2 days a week and it’s no issue, just make sure there’s no visible sign of nipple for decency reasons
    If I worked in a cafe and on my feet all day obviously you’d want the support, I’d rather not get saggy boobs

• nightingale8

nightingale8

3 years ago

I can’t stop looking at (perky) bra-less big boobs in public. Am I - or have I - a sexist cunt? The trick is simply not to stare!

What I’d like to see are tshirts with prints of the rude finger on either boob. That would make me smile.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

3 years ago

Ummmm hells yes they should!!!! I have slightly more than average breasticles and no way known to man would I even answer my front door braless let alone work braless. I also wouldn't appreciate a waitress' bits flopping around in my face or my teenage sons faces.

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

3 years ago

Yes! Strappy or open cut would be perfect.
    Gotta have support......

• 2EssesExploring

2EssesExploring

3 years ago

Mrs S has tiny little boobies but she would never go out in public without a bra. The times she forgets are delightful though as her nipples are very hard to hide and I love to cop a perve.
    Alas Society is way too frigid to accept natural body parts not being fully hidden away!

• Sawadee

Sawadee

3 years ago

Nothing nicer than seeing a nice set of perky breasts let loose.... But there are those with generous or over generous boobs who probally need to wear a bra out of necessity .. Bottom line is , do what you feel comfortable doing...

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Yes if only for safety reasons! Bras stop your nipple rings from being caught on everything 😳

• ElectricDreamers

ElectricDreamers

3 years ago

I'm pro-choice.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I am prob not qualified to reply to the matter but I say if it meets uniform standards and more importantly is comfortable why not?

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I’m not a fan of braless boobs regardless of the size 🤷🏼‍♀️ of course they’re distracting but you’re not meant to look..that can be awkward at times and sometimes it’s just not a nice sight. We had a lady who’d come to work with her big braless boobs swinging around her waist and it was off putting to both staff and customers, the poor manager had to very carefully ask that she put a little more effort into her physical presentation.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

3 years ago

Yeah, it does matter!
    Women should wear bras and appropriate clothing in any work environment. It is very unprofessional to "flaunt", as employees should represent/portray in a professional manner. As for blaming men for looking at a woman wearing no bra (in a working environment), I say piss off with that poor excuse. She needs to be accountable for her dress code and respect policies that are in place. Bras come in all shapes and sizes. There's no excuses, for her not to go get fitted ones, especially being bigger chested.
    Ms Foxy

• Sawadee

Sawadee

3 years ago

Just as some men should not wear speedo's , some women should not be bra less... some things are best left unseen..

• Mischeviouslad

Mischeviouslad

3 years ago

I have zero objections being served by a braless lady..... as long as she tucks her shirt in

Noone wants droopy dangling nipples stirring their mocha 😂

(I do object to sleeveless shirts and open armpits leaning across my food though)

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Seriously ? “Should“????? Well more like a requirement due to WHS laws regarding harassment
    Be safe and respectful at work Look at our parliament who wants to lose a job ñ be in a register

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I almost never wear a bra, and frankly my mask gets way more stares when I'm out that my boobs do.

Man or woman, yes, it's their problem in my opinion.

Businesses have their rights to their codes, maybe that's why being a see-thru was my favourite ever job, 😂.