Bisexuality, Bi, MMF, Pansexual, Polyamory

September 14 2022

Since I have been in the swinging lifestyle scene I am very intrigued and curious about playing with bi couples and bi males. Meeting other people from different walks of life has allowed me to open my mind and explore different sexuality aspects to include pansexuality as well as looking into Polyamory.

How can I continue interacting more with people that are in the lifestyle scene and are bi/pansexual/polyamorous?

Comments

• nightingale8

nightingale8

2 years ago

That’s quite a specific list of characteristics! Most stick with focusing on bi/pan, polyamorous OR swinging. I suppose the more boxes you want ticked the harder you’ll need to work to find them.

There are advanced search functions you can use, though I have never tried. Otherwise your best bet is probably through attending events.

• OpenSurfer85

OpenSurfer85

2 years ago

Well we had fun! You are a great person and I am sure there are thousands of bi/poly open people on RHP who would love to connect with you, it’s a pity we are now so far away.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Not sure if this will be of any help.
    Your profile is expressed beautifully & eloquently written... I'm sure once those seeking such things find it - you'll make an impression.
    Perhaps posting a story about a fantasy or even a fulfilled experience will assist in more 'exposure', being perused (& found) by people who are drawn to such scenarios.
    All the best.
    Valerie