Bi or not?

August 07 2017

So I am genuinely interested in people's opinions to what they class as bi. This goes for men and women.
I find a lot of men and women including myself that would happily have sex or just fore play with the same gender but would never have a relationship with them. Only because you have sex or fore play with the same sex but wouldn't have a relationship with them does that still make you bi or not?
I can appreciate a good looking man that a women would find attractive but for me I don't really find men particularly attractive as such but I enjoy the sex side of things with them. It's quite a difficult situation to explain but does anyone else find this?

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• DynamicCouple36

DynamicCouple36

7 years ago

The term to discribr you best, would be "situational bi" ?

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

Bi curious doesn't mean you want to have relationships with same Sex. But means you occasionally enjoy sexual play with same gender as well as opposite sex. Nothing mentioned about love that's not what it related to.

You don't need to be a dater or have sex with but sexual play This curiosity is explained They this term Bi-Curious.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• DynamicCouple36

DynamicCouple36

7 years ago

Describe

- Posted from rhpmobile

• Starlet1

Starlet1

7 years ago

recently tackled this same question after going out on a date with a woman and realising it was not for her. She now self-describes as bi-sexual but not bi-romantic.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

Heteroflexible.

• rick181au

rick181au

7 years ago

I was played with as a young kid and enjoyed it, in fact I actually went looking for it, now married 50 + years I still enjoy bi sex with guys now and then.

My opinion is I would never climb over a woman to get to a man, but if their are no willing women to play with and I am horny, it's better to have some one to play with so I do with guys.

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

I think I quite like that term bi-sexual not bi-romantic.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

"Equally attracted to men and women". Am I interested in a relationship with a woman? No. Is he, with a man? No. Yet we seek out other bisexuals for frivolous play.

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

Bi curious, to me, means you are curious about it but haven't had sex with the same sex yet. I definitely wouldn't classify someone who has semi reg hookups with the same sex as curious anymore. Once you've done it twice - you're not curious. You know you like it.

As for same sex relationships. Everyone says that - until you meet the one who changes your mind.

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

I used to have a playmate who considered himself straight. So he would fuck and suck men in group play. But only when women were there, so he never just has male on male play. Therefore, according to him he is straight. Did my head in a bit trying to understand his reasoning.

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

Funtimes_16??

- Posted from rhpmobile

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

7 years ago

My hubby calls himself "Hetroflexible" because he is exactly the same as you. Happy to suck and fuck and everything that goes with that when a woman is there but would never play solo or find a man attractive.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

Sexual and romantic orientations are different things. In most people they go together, but in some they are out of whack. I think this is what explains a lot of the confusion with this sort of things. There is a good article on Everyday Feminism which explains what it means to be "cross oriented", which is the most extreme version of this.
    Me? I'm romantically straight. As in I'm only attracted to women emotionally. Only women can trigger a sense of crushes, "falling in love", all that warm and fuzzy kind of stuff that makes you want to have a proper relationship. My attraction to guys is purely for physical fun. But on the emotional side of things it feels completely platonic.
    All in all, labels do my head in a little bit. Sex and relationships feel like they should be something you do, not something you "are". To each their own though. Being romantically straight puts me in the privileged position of not having to care too much about sexual identity politics personally, since the only publicly visible relationships I have are straight-looking ones. So I'm really not in danger of much social stigma (unless I shout the details of my private life from the rooftops :D).

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

I consider myself to be bisexual, as I have had a number of long term relationships with both women and men. In casual play I lean more to being attracted to men, but I never rule out casual play with women entirely.

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

I’m totally bi more like gay lol I have my ass pounded more then my fat pawg lol men find my ass more tempting then pawgs big gaping hole lol so men hit us up we want the cum in us any hole will do lol

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

I concider myself to be bi curious.

A woman's touch by hand or tounge us far more of a turn on for me.

I still enjoy men , but just to finish.

• bifungirl77

bifungirl77

7 years ago

Bisexuality and relationships aren't mutually exclusive. There are plenty of heterosexuals who "don't do" relationships. A person's sexuality, or bisexuality, is a desire or preference for a particular intimacy. Whether that intimacy or encounter leads to an ongoing relationship is an entirely different matter.