Bi girls Bali trip October 2020

September 27 2019

Girls! I’m going to organise a bi girls ( only) trip to Bali for 5 days in october next year. Yes, next year- I’m a bit of a planner. Staying in a villa, private pool, attend a party at Finns. Would this interest any bi ladies out there? If so what $ would you pay?
Just getting ideas. Xxxxx

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Yes Id be interested. Im flexible with cost if it all sounds nice!

• boxestotick

boxestotick

5 years ago

Indonesia (yes - Bali is part of Indonesia) is considering new laws making sex between unmarried couples illegal. Can’t imagine bisexual shenanigans will be viewed favorably. Just a heads up - be careful!

• LillyandTheFun

LillyandTheFun

5 years ago

You could take my wifey for sure. She'd love it

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Quoting 'boxestotick'
    Indonesia (yes - Bali is part of Indonesia) is considering new laws making sex between unmarried couples illegal. Can’t imagine bisexual shenanigans will be viewed favorably. Just a heads up - be careful!
    I am watching this with interest. I saw it on the news the other day and thought it would be interesting to see how Bali goes. I think Bali is generally given a bit of a free pass in Indonesia in that it generates so much income via tourism. Indonesian ministers were interviewed about the impact on tourism and they were a bit vague; it seemed like if a local complained about it then they would be obliged to do something, but I doubt they would proceed. All you need is one bad international headline about tourists being arrested for getting amorous and the impact on tourist numbers could be huge.
    Having said that, they are still a religious nation and as with all such there are definite lines in the sand. Orgiastic goings-on, with girl-on-girl action - even in a villa - might be viewed as having crossed that line and they might just decide to prosecute anyway.