Bi curious

April 09 2022

Hi im constantly wondering what it would be like to have a guy suck my cock and a lot of other things too but im quite nervous and unsure where and how to experience this moment. Can anyone guide me and tell me what to do and expect please

Comments

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

2 years ago

Perhaps find a mf couple , where the male is bi / bi curious, and ease into things during the 3 some ?

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

As @Flirty2020 said
    It’s how I started playing with men was in a couple h they were both very accommodating and now I love being bi it’s the best of both worlds

• Wannatry1

Wannatry1

2 years ago

Yes that would be nice

• teamaj2

teamaj2

2 years ago

Like with anything you are hoping to experience ,
    the world is your oyster on RHP. Always be open and honest with your communication with people. There is no point in saying what you think they want to hear or agreeing to do things out of your comfort zone . Boundaries are always important and you can change those boundaries as time goes on .
    It is important to express your desires in your profile thus allowing like minded people to find you .
    Personally , we like to meet people prior for a drink . This eases the nerves , allows all of us to see if we are attracted . It doesn’t take long to work out if you would be comfortable proceeding with play . We have met people at events and that’s also fun .
    Baby steps , hoping you can experience all those things you seek .
    Good luck . Ax

• KLady

KLady

2 years ago

From the chats I’ve had from guys, you are not alone in wanting to experience/explore having a bicurious mind and acting on it, I’m sure you will find someone willing to help you out there.. good luck.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Hi not sure if i can answer your question but its simple do you like getting your cock sucked if yes dosnt matter if its a guy or girl take your time finding a nuce guy and if it dosnt feel right stop no shame in saying its not for you