Attraction- The mindful magnetism.

December 13 2020

I ask, as a selfish indulgence.
I ask the broad church of physical desire, willingly thrust together, outcome driven, in pursuit climactic gratification. This quest born of the flesh, returning the pursuents through the eons, swirling back along ancestual lines, light years aprt from the now. Yet, so close in the mind a familiar accord is reached.
Are you a lover as above?

In reading these words, you have decided, yes! I feel the warrior, or the seductress elevating blood pressure, amongst other inwardly felt....responses.. Yes nor no being correct. Would it not be acceptable to catorgorise you (with fluidity in mind, and of course freewill ) as a lover of the physical?

As this offering is done so to provoke discussion and thought, i shall endevour to be concise. I cannot wait to read responses, ought we catorgorise lovers at all? If desired i will expand.
I hope the intent of all that may add be accepting, so as to enjoy the flow of ideas.

Language is important.

Comments

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

3 years ago

Got my pencil and pad ready to take notes 📝
    Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Language is important, from this I’ve learnt that I’m not fancy at all and I don’t need language to be dressed up to that degree in order to appreciate what’s being said, in fact it makes it somewhat difficult to read for me because it’s not how I would normally converse.

You’re asking if we should categorise lovers, correct?
    If that’s the case my answer is yes. Same as we should judge people, if you never judge or categorise anyone how do you protect yourself from the unpleasant whilst enjoying the good people have to offer?

• WitchFinder

WitchFinder

3 years ago

Without trying to be snarky at all, may I suggest spell check and punctuation?

I understand the concepts you're trying to put across, but using fancy words, while not spelling them correctly, does lend something of a false tone to your text.

As you said yourself, language is important, and none are so quickly revealed as the pseudo intellectual. Far better to write simply and truly than try and impress with flowery verbiage used incorrectly.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I’m sure he’s a member of Ned Kelly’s gang 😂😂

• 2EssesExploring

2EssesExploring

3 years ago

Just like some of the really fancy sex toys that can be purchased for great sums of money, sometimes being complicated does not achieve the desired results.
    I commend your attempt at some interesting prose but I feel your intentions are more hindered than supported by your language.