Are we being starved of the swingers club lifestyle?

September 18 2020

Gidday fellow Locke's Or prisoners..
Hate this lockdown n all that has manifested...lives n mindsets have been almost destroyed in its path.
Been missing the swingers clubs in Melbourne where folks are not judgemental and you don't have to fake your profile to see a like or at a minimum 'hi'...sorry just being honest. Why go thru all of this excess baggage...for nature's one true gift..along with life.
What's everyones thought on when lockdown ends n we have a covid almost normal situation, would you want to go to the first party or opening?

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

It wouldn’t bother me, if that was the sort of thing I’d normally attend I’d continue doing so. But then again I also don’t believe it the rona is anywhere nearly as big of a deal as they want us to think it is 🤷🏼‍♀️

• MelbCouple4fun

MelbCouple4fun

4 years ago

I think that we (sensible and smart adults) know more now about this thing than a few months ago.

It’s not the killer they told us it would be.
    And it’s not hiding behind every tree ready to jump out and grab you 😝

So I am hoping that (soon) we can start hanging out together again and having fun.

Use common sense. If you’re unwell, stay home. If you’re fit happy healthy and clean...let’s go!

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I really don’t get the frustration....but then again, I’m not a big people person.....

I find this environment has done really not much else but expose how fragile minded they are...so much so they struggle to be alone with their own thoughts....

It has though made people more personally accountable though for their decisions to walking about the streets and to work while they cough, sneeze and spread their infections throughout the community...even just the common cold....it’s a pity people couldn’t have been doing it on their own....but then again, certain testimonies that have come to light haven’t been at all favourable and indicates to me that people still need their integrity checked....

But would I be looking forward to covid normal for events?? Personally, I haven’t attended many things other than social meets since I joined and that hasn’t been a necessary focus of mine anyway......

• 2ofus4more

2ofus4more

4 years ago

Absolutely missing clubs. We ventured out to a club a few weeks ago.. It felt really weird,,, No orgy, only 4 to a room, no mingling whilst standing etc. Hopefully things will get back to "normal", and this will be a distant memory.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

4 years ago

Nah

• 73bandit

73bandit

4 years ago

Grow a set and take back your liberties.

• 1973goodtimes11

1973goodtimes11

4 years ago

Definitely miss clubs like shed16.

• MelbCouple4fun

MelbCouple4fun

3 years ago

Check out the clubs and parties in NSW QLD and WA on the events page

Victoria has been fucked by the mismanagement of this shitty situation (don’t bother posting political stuff - I’m over it).

We all need to act like adults who can think for ourselves and get back to a normal life

Bring on the parties and clubs people!!!