Are men capable of not cheating??

April 03 2024

Is it possible?? Can men stick to one woman and be happy and content??

Comments

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

21 days ago

Absolutely they can and so can women in FF committed relationships.
    It's not always men who cheat on their partners, women do too.
    Let's make it clear, if a person wants to cheat on their partners, they will choose too.
    There's many reasons why a person cheats. It's not always black and white.

Ms Foxy

• Andrea_Sydney

Andrea_Sydney

21 days ago

According to surveys and research men and women cheat the same numbers. They apparently cheat at different times in their relationships and for different reasons. But it’s not a gender thing.
    I guess also depends what you perceive as cheating.

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

21 days ago

Of course they can.

We have been married for 26 years and my husband has never cheated on me. He knows and understands that it would not be worth jeopardising our marriage & life together, for a few moments of pleasure. I feel the same.

• RHP User

RHP User

21 days ago

Are woman capable of not cheating? Is it possible??

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

21 days ago

Don't get it twisted.... Women cheat just as much as men do.

• boobsandbusted

boobsandbusted

21 days ago

For sure ,in two marriages ,before we stepped into the lifestyle 10 years into the second one ,I had plenty of chances with nice women and the thought never crossed my mind ,it was Mrs b that floated the bi sexual idea ,for her to look into , me ,I was happy and comfortable with just her and if swinging stopped but we kept our friends as friends I’d be equally just as happy with that , ok maybe not quite as ,but I’d deal with it , lol

Mr b

• MisterMassage

MisterMassage

21 days ago

I'll put the question out for opinion, when couple swing with each other and they swap partners is that cheating ? some may say no as it is permitted, but are the promises of dedication broken from marriage ? love to hear some thoughts.

• TattooedBimbo666

TattooedBimbo666

21 days ago

Thank you guys for the replies. I ask this question because personally I have never cheated I could never even bring myself close to it to me when your with someone you don't even want to go elsewhere... BUT... I have also never been in a relationship where a man has been loyal to me and me alone and if course the insecurities start to creep in... Why aren't I ever enough??... I've actually got to the stage now where I almost expect it because it's all I've ever known 😔

• Ex007

• fun2behere

fun2behere

20 days ago

I was in a long monogamous marriage and never cheated. After about a year of separation, my ex and I were having a few drinks. We both commented that it was like we had a big sign on our heads that said SINGLE. We agreed it was that we were suddenly open to opportunities that we just didn’t see before. She had a guy hit on her at the airport and gave him her number for a date. I had women I knew through work ask me for a drink as obviously the word was out I was single.

So whether you are a man or a woman the opportunities are there if you want them.

I also add I was working in corporate life then. Office affairs were common. Especially by executives. At one very large well known company all bar one of the senior executives including the CEO were having office affairs. Half left their wives for the girlfriend.

• MisterMassage

MisterMassage

20 days ago

Alexis & MsSuperFoxy, thanks for your explanation on my query, you made my query quite clear and I appreciate that, Cheers.

• Round2hell

Round2hell

20 days ago

No

• the79W0LF

the79W0LF

20 days ago

More women cheat than men, check your stats first 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Tommy2132

Tommy2132

19 days ago

No good looking guys can’t what’s the point
    A good looking guy is attractive to 90% of women
    An ugly guy is attractive to no one
    A good looking guy is capable of knocking up 1000s of women no problem
    So let the good looking guys do there stuff and keep multiple women have for a bit
    We will happily fuck you if your young old ugly fat we don’t care

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

19 days ago

I find I’m actually extremely happy and content when I’m stuck to a woman.

• MrReliable2

MrReliable2

18 days ago

It's absolutely possible, I was married for 25 years, never cheated once, wasn't interested in anyone else.
    I would still be in that position now if it wasn't for cancer.
    If people have cheated on you, that's a problem they have, it has nothing to do with you not being good enough.
    There are lots of men and women who don't cheat, tha hard part is finding the right one.

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

18 days ago

I think it's hard to say people, men or women, will never cheat. Relationships and circumstances change and what you think will never happen happens. Relationships get stale, resentments build or people are more friends than lovers or the opportunity presents itself and then it happens. Also ,what do you consider cheating? Is it actually having sex with another person , is it an emotional affair, is it chatting online to other people with our you knowledge but nothing ever happens? There are many ways to do things without your partners knowledge or consent.

• Anmnmmalia

Anmnmmalia

17 days ago

Nah

• Kincraft

Kincraft

17 days ago

It's possible... but maybe rare.

More likely, men will be loyal where there are few opportunities to cheat or when the risks/stakes are too high. In 'modern' society, few men (or people for that matter) have the social values that would promote loyalty above satisfying primal urges.

Ironically, it's partly women focusing their attention on the most attractive men, and competing with each other for attention (often via providing sex), that has allowed a select group of men to indulge in promiscuous behaviour. The most attractive men have 'learnt' that sex is easy / of little consequence... cheating isn't seen as a great taboo. They simply move onto the next woman.

You want someone who doesn't cheat..? Pick someone who doesn't look like he could get laid at a night club. And then make sure he knows that it's an insult worthy of breaking up.

More subjectively; I've not cheated on anyone. Yet, I learnt that women couldn't be trusted to remain loyal... Rather that join that team, I opted for open relationships with the rule of 'let me know first' (this wasn't about permission). You'd hope this would resolve the issue. Instead, I'd discover activities conducted in secret... as though there was a need.

Women may complain about men cheating, but there are men who are eager to be loyal, opt for open relationships in favour of avoiding a thing that would cause a relationship to end, and still cannot find someone who's trustworthy.

When I message women, I often hear 'you're not what I'm looking for'. Which is fine... we've all got our preferences. But, I wonder how many women are inadvertently selecting men that will cheat on them.

For clarity, I've lost faith in traditional relationships. The risks and stakes are too high. I'll sustain a relationship for as long as we're both happy together... however that relationship happens to look. There's a basic need for companionship and intimacy that warrants discarding any ideals I held about relationships... despite this flexibility, women aren't interested. They seem to prefer a different type of man... and I suspect it's those that are in the habit of cheating.

Despite my rant, I do sympathise with the position women are in. It's a messed up situation, and it may be a little unfair to boil it down as I have. Realistically, we're all good people trying to make the most out of a challenging life.

The main point is, if you're always finding men that cheat, the problem isn't men... it's either the type of men that approach you or the type of men you're choosing.

• Crystal_Randy

Crystal_Randy

15 days ago

My partner never cheated and I let him do any he wants and even sent him to Thailand and let him to travel anywhere and talk to gym gals but he never cheating and makes me angry lol

• SugarSugar69

SugarSugar69

15 days ago

Funny that. I just got cheated on.

• SDSBinMelb

SDSBinMelb

14 days ago

Of course they can. But relationships normally fail because both parties are unhappy and don't know how or have the emotional intelligence to reconnect. Remember women cheat as much as men.

• Hornyandnice

Hornyandnice

14 days ago

Hi , I am a 53year old male, my partner and I have been together for 22 years. We have 2 awesome kids. I look at her everyday & want her. We have had experiences together, I have not once contemplated being disloyal (a scumbag).

So yes, men can be loyal and there are a lot more like me I’m sure.

👍

• Season2

Season2

13 days ago

Yesssss

• RHP User

RHP User

13 days ago

Yes....Although it is the reason im as old as i am and been with two womenfolk my whole life and have none of that blasted game im supposed to. Cups half full and half empty all at once

• RHP User

RHP User

10 days ago

No sorry

• Outlaw77

Outlaw77

7 days ago

Go both ways it's sort all here about man doing women are just as bad they just don't get fond out as much but think 60% people do these days 🤔

• Pascoe45

Pascoe45

6 days ago

What a stupid question was married 24 years never cheated never considered it if your in love your life is full.
    Sorry this has been your experience.

• SugarSugar69

SugarSugar69

5 days ago

Not from my last experience