Are bi guys more welcome now?

August 13 2023

Hey. I’ve been indulging in group play since the early 2000s and though bi, most of my play has been with straight couples. The memorable Mmf play has been few and far between.
Bi guys seem more welcome in the culture but does that mean more bi couples and guys are getting together for fun? Or is it as rare as it’s always been?

Comments

• justforthefun44

justforthefun44

8 months ago

There is a few bi couples out there
    We are
    It’s no easy finding a true male there is lots of time wasters
    Mmf ffm all good

• Spryte

Spryte

8 months ago

Unfortunately it’s hard with the state of toxic masculinity these days.

My husband and I are both Bi and we are welcome to men and women joining. Just so long as they are both out types.

I hope you have better luck out there. :)

• campagnecouple

campagnecouple

8 months ago

In our experience, most of the couples we have met have bi women with straight men.

• ElectricDreamers

ElectricDreamers

8 months ago

It's just a reflection on that we live in more inclusive times... and that the younger generations have grown up with a clear understanding of pansexuality, demisexuality, polayamory and more. So being straight isn't such a default expectation for a growing group of younger people.

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

8 months ago

Couples profiles often have men that day straight.
    Often they aren't.

You just have to find your people

• justforthefun44

justforthefun44

8 months ago

We are both bi
    Never had a problem finding someone one to play with

• RHP User

RHP User

8 months ago

Hubby is bi and we have been looking for real bi guys but not much luck as yet

• Garyiskeen

Garyiskeen

7 months ago

I play with couples and enjoy them both. But, even though I can enjoy a cock too there still has to be a physical attraction...

• RHP User

RHP User

7 months ago

It’s funny in away as there are many real bi guys like me interested in mm mmm and mmf but most of my likes are couples with bi females and straight men and nothing about the profile suggests there will be mm action

• Bryan5151

Bryan5151

6 months ago

we never had any trouble finding bi guys either for me on my own or with my wife in bi group fun, so good knowing the guys are enjoying us both in all holes

• New2Tasman

New2Tasman

5 months ago

As a sinngle bi man in my late 50s (with a lingerie fetish to boot) I have found that far more women are turned off by bi men than are into it. And most straight men are downright hostile and insulting about it. But I cant chqnge who i am

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

If you want a guy I can do it for you 💗

• New2Tasman

New2Tasman

5 months ago

Sadly theres still a stigma. A bi woman is seen as sexy, modern and desirable, Bi men as slightly strange and unwanted. Even many gay men say "no bi guys"
    (sweeping generality and yes many people do love bi guys - but I would say thats the majority view in our society)

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

I'm bi and would love to find a couple who both embrace it but as said by some, the male is the key. Is he just saying yes so he can flip the scenario or is he legit?

• Shellbicouple

Shellbicouple

4 months ago

We are a genuine bi couple ( we are both bi ).
    We have noticed that a lot of guys are saying they are bi, but when chatting they are more focused on getting to the wife. That sux when the wife wants to watch me play with another guy and she is more happy to sit back to watch and masturbate.

• Adventures4us

Adventures4us

3 months ago

We are one of the few bi couples out there .definitely, there is no shortage of pretender guys out there using it as a means to screw women.
    All we ask is that guys be honest, it's 2024, it's OK to be Bi!!

• Swingonbi

Swingonbi

a month ago

We are new to RHP and both bi. Know how it feels. Just need to create a small community of open people then the fun begins.