RHP User

RHP User

M37 F35

Amateur cuckold

September 12 2019

I'm keen to know how your first cuckild experience was like?
We're your partner and yourself nervous?

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• Sawadee

Sawadee

5 years ago

Watching Mrs Sawadee preparing for what was about to happen , was incredible. She was both nervous and excited with intisipation ? Seeing her this way also made me nervous but being nervous is par for the course, without that just wouldn't be the same.. We're not into cuckold ' but more so hotwifing , there is a difference.. For safety reasons ' Mrs insists i be close by..

• thecatsmeowaus

thecatsmeowaus

5 years ago

We are a more hotwife couple rather than cuckold. But it was a very exciting experience the first time. Waiting for the single guy to show up and then knowing that Mr was getting off listening and watching me being spoiled.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

5 years ago

Same same , watching my wife be pleasured was incredible .. Highly recommended for any open minded secure couple wanting to add that extra bit of excitement to thier sex life.

• boxestotick

boxestotick

5 years ago

Yep! Watching her being spoilt by someone new and with something different to offer. She loves me watching as much as I love watching. A very sexy experience indeed.

• 69tattoorob

69tattoorob

4 years ago

Quoting 'Sawadee'
    Watching Mrs Sawadee preparing for what was about to happen , was incredible. She was both nervous and excited with intisipation ? Seeing her this way also made me nervous but being nervous is par for the course, without that just wouldn't be the same.. We're not into cuckold ' but more so hotwifing , there is a difference.. For safety reasons ' Mrs insists i be close by..

Been a fantasy during sex we played with the ideas of inviting another man then decided to experience what it would be like both been 30yrs old her natural blonde great figure 5ft 6in 55kgs having a small shaped strip of pubic hair and enough firm tits for many men to look at. Now to find the man we dont want anyone we no so a stranger was our choice it took two weeks when she came home telling me at a restaurant a good looking man in his late twenty's was flirting with her and after been there with her girlfriends for a couple of hours and him always approaching her rubbing his way past getting a feel of her as they sat down talking with sexual comments dropping between both him and her saying your hubby is a very lucky man having such a beautiful wife got her excited and she felt comfortable with him in a strange way. Okay i said do you recon that he would be interested in what we have planned. Her saying during there talks and the way he spoke she did mention about our fantasies but not in detail and he gave me his phone number.Next night i asked her to ring him watching her as they talked before i had a chat with him explaining what we wanted he was only to happy to be invited and liked that i was only there to watch made plans for him to come to our motel room in two days at seven o'clock then gave the phone back to her they talked for over half hour and at times she was rubbing her pussie whilst he told her what he would do to her.Well in bed she was on fire telling me i can fuck her tonight but she wants to be perfect for him agreed what a night we had the day came in the motel waiting for him to arrive asking me if we are sure about it.Yes just relax dressed in just a robe naked under it knock knock he arrived shaking my hand looking at her on the bed such beauty your wife is then hopped on the bed giving her a kiss then proceeded to undo her robe staring at her naked body he then went between her legs spreading them apart started licking his way around her pussie massaging her tits at the same time now she has both her hands on his head guiding him to her he was very good within minuets her first orgasm came over her he started undressing and she was undoing his belt and pants pulling them down revealing his cock then started pulling it then just placed her mouth to it licking it watching it grow before swallowing the entire cock and only when it was rock solid did she free it getting into a 69er only then i could see she shaved her self of all hair watching as she again had another orgasm now he was fingering her at such a fast pace making her tremble but she also kept up to his cock sucking it deep with out warning he forced it even deeper cumming in her throat amazed it stayed hard now he hops on top of her pushing into her very wet pussie with in seconds she had another orgasm for the next three hours they fucked sucked licked in every position possible till they collapsed on the bed exhausted. Well our first encounter was amazing i was so proud of her he told us it was the best time ever and she was the perfect girl giving her self totally to him we never seen him again and have had a few more encounters

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Firstly.... it is hard to find a good Bull..... Most the reply are just guys that want ram it into her and leave and not actually play out the roll.A true Bull is dominant...... and will work to humiliate the Cuck...which is what most (including me) Cucks want.....
    Secondly.... we like well endowed Bulls.....even harder to find....
    They are out there but few and far between...in saying that we have had a a couple of very memorable experiences.....