sw1ng3rz

sw1ng3rz

M44 F41

Advice please

April 12 2020

Hi,

Since all the beauticians are now closed, I was wondering if anyone can please recommend the best hair removal cream for the sensitive areas? Don’t really want to go through ISO looking and feeling like I’m channeling the 1970’s lol.

Thanks

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

My personal opinion:
    All hair removal cream are okay as long said dermatological tested and depends on skin sensitivity.
    Best to always try the cream on your wrist, or back of hand.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I've got a satellite couple, nudists, they use an epilator. I've never tried it myself as ive neen getting waxed all over for 20+ years, i managed yo get one last appointment on the last day.

I'm not looking forward to (the pain of) starting again with long hair, so I might need to try an epilator also

• Forus1234

Forus1234

4 years ago

We purchased our own Lazer machine, have been using it for over a year now. We Lazer each other & results are amazing! 🤪

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

4 years ago

I ended up shaving 🥺🥺. Years of waxing and more recently started Laser. Can't wait for my wax and nail salons to reopen 😩

• ReyandJean

ReyandJean

4 years ago

We used to use Veet before laser. It works well. Just don't leave it on too long on sensitive skin.
    Of course skin types differ, so your experience may differ.

Back to the occasional shave now the laser shop is closed.

• JLB06

JLB06

4 years ago

There’s plenty of how to movies on YouTube re how to wax the sensitive areas. However, a 70s themed party after lock down is over would be great fun too.

• non_such

non_such

4 years ago

i think this is an excellent opportunity for you to grow it out and go natural.

• sw1ng3rz

sw1ng3rz

4 years ago

I wish I could have laser but unfortunately they haven’t figured it out for us gingers yet.

• sw1ng3rz

sw1ng3rz

4 years ago

Sorry I guess that is where I problem is, red is naturally harder to remove, but also super sensitive skin. Yay for the pigmently challenged out there lol.

After the chemical burns of las night I’m thinking trimming might have to be the go for the foreseeable future.

Thanks everyone

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

4 years ago

Oh dear..... did you get burnt from the hair removal cream? 😟

• sw1ng3rz

sw1ng3rz

4 years ago

Yes Feisty, definitely not pleasant

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

4 years ago

OH NO!!!! Get hubby to rub LOTS of cream into that.....any excuse'll do. Hope it heals fast xx

• sw1ng3rz

sw1ng3rz

4 years ago

I told him Aloe Vera rubs count as foreplay. Everyone is happy lol 😂