Adult gift box/hampers

November 04 2023

Just asking he community if anyone has ever got a one before. With Xmas fast approaching would love to know if they are any good. There are many online but I worry for a couple of hundred dollars do they come across as cheap
Cheers

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

7 months ago

They are and usually you can see why.

Depends on how much effort and how many ppl you want to send one to. As in you can easily source the components, select the quality and personalise it for about the same price.

A hand written note, photo, an SD card with a surprise video. Something you’ve made - origami penis and tits as a silly idea.

Pinterest has some great ideas for composing such yourself.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

7 months ago

Have you thought of making your own?

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

7 months ago

Click to view content

• Viccpl

Viccpl

7 months ago

We did a ten days of Christmas - it was very fun and sexy. It does take a bit of effort - finding lingerie, toys, jewellery and dates with a slight kink. It was fantastic! Highly recommend.

• fun2behere

fun2behere

7 months ago

As others said, make your own. Be fun designing and buying. I make hampers of local country produce for my kids every year ... but not X-rated LOL

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

7 months ago

Maybe you should do a post on asking members what they would put it ? Their best products, then buy them in Black Friday sales coming up.

• QueenAndHerMan

QueenAndHerMan

7 months ago

What would you like to see in an adult gift hamper. Big or small. Before, during or after play.

• Swede712

Swede712

6 months ago

I bought one from randy fox a few years back, I think they discontinued it but the pack itself was interesting, it was tailored to men but came with a lot of couples items, bondage straps, cock cages, a lot of masturbators/vibes and pumps. not bad for $150

• Knickerless

Knickerless

6 months ago

It's the thought that counts. I'd be tickled pink if I was the recipient. That you're even considering the idea is hot and progressive. EarthQueen is on the money!