1 Gal 5 Guys fantasy

September 03 2022

Hey lovelies! I've had a fantasy I've always wanted to do and been very nervous and ashamed of doing. But I want to give it ago organising it. Ive always wanted to have several guys take turns fucking and filling me up with cum back to back, like a train. To live out my breeding kink. I am on the pill and clean. Would anyone be interested?

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

You might be clean but how do you know the guys fucking you are? Maybe that's one to save until you've met five guys you can trust are clean.
    You could do something less risky like have them finish on your face.
    Ether way you shouldn't feel ashamed, lots of women have gangbang fantasies

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

The queue will be a mile long

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

2 years ago

I thought a breeding fetish was if you actually wanted to try and get pregnant or didn't mind. If you are taking contraception I would assume it would be just a creampie fetish? Pardon my ignorance if I'm wrong.

• nightingale8

nightingale8

2 years ago

First up, you’re not “dirty” if you have an STI - it’s just worth sorting it out. But for the improved experience of all, make sure you get yourself some PrEP and knowledge up on other STI treatment/prevention. Then get the f*ck out there and tell us how it went 😈
    Such a hot fantasy x

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 years ago

Thought the whole point of Breeding Fetish was getting pregnant?

• evo67

evo67

2 years ago

Countrytouch your very much like some ladies on here it is her fantasy and it can be how ever she likes I don’t understand why you even had to comment

• Ex007

Ex007

2 years ago

I’m sure you could make it happen just be up front and practice open w honest communication. Have some pre-qualification questions/requirements. Then make sure everyone is on the same page and agrees. As it’s not just your safety it’s also theirs.

E.g. pick 5 guys you know or have some sort of relationship with.

Then as an example they all including yourself have to have had no unprotected sex for 3 weeks and then have a full STI test and share the results with you and everyone involved.
    Then take it from there.

• MFMHotWife

MFMHotWife

2 years ago

No need to be ashamed I think, I try arranging GB's for my wife regularly, its just a whole lot of fun when it all falls into place, sure is a lot of work though.... Good luck and have fun!

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 years ago

I'm sure there are those who would be interested.
    If snow white can line up 7 little men like a train, so can you.
    HI HO!, HI HO!

Ms Foxy

• SAM_ANISSA

SAM_ANISSA

2 years ago

Definitely get recent dated paperwork from your suited men for that situation and then Choo Choo train away sexy

• Spicydi

Spicydi

2 years ago

I'd like to watch from the sidelines. If I think it's safe who knows

• Hotasianwife

Hotasianwife

2 years ago

Hello, yes it perfectly fine to let them cum inside you in a group environment. Just make sure they have their health test before the event and you are not ovulating. Most guys will do a health check for you that to experience how much pleasure it is to have a bareback gangbang. My wife is filled with semen from group sex in the past many times and her health is great. It was the highlight of her adventures. We had the guys tested before the event. Good luck.

• badboyhere

badboyhere

2 years ago

Did somebody say KFC

• Funtimes777

Funtimes777

2 years ago

Definitely keen- add me to the list ! Do you mind if I go last then eat you out ??

• FoxyFunCple

FoxyFunCple

2 years ago

Sounds like fun

• FoxyFunCple

FoxyFunCple

2 years ago

I’m in

• MRmr222

MRmr222

2 years ago

No shame in that fantasy missy, plenty of women dream of this too! Maybe try reach out to a group in SA?
    I also have a fantasy of taking part in a scenario exactly like this! 😏😉😉

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Pity your in south Australia, id not only be keen but id be good for 2-3 loads per session.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I'm trying to organise something similar with guys that I know and trust. Getting them all together at the same time is the challenge.
    When the planets do finally align I'm looking forward to a very special night.
    One to check off the bucket list. Just hope they can deliver more than one load.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Yes I'd be keen

• Caramel4u

Caramel4u

2 years ago

Interested

• BadDad1080

BadDad1080

a year ago

I’d be in it given the opportunity