RHP User

RHP User

M30 F30

young couple looking to explore

July 29 2018

my partner and I have been talking and we have been thinking of trying to get into foursome but making that happen is a bit harder finding the right couple to do it ant advise people can help us with??

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

We have managed to only have one play session with a beautiful couple since february and that has taken a lot of work trust me.
    Maybe go to a meet and greet or just communicate with people you find attractive and have similiar interests perhaps.Your profile looks greatM

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

is worth a thousand words. And it doesn't matter how many words you use, without a picture they mean nothing.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

Hey YungCouple69, we started my having a meet up I.e. Pub or Cafe and now we use the messaging service on here or KIK to get a group chat going with the other couple and my partner and I. We can get the conversation going and get an idea of peoples personalities before even meeting. Had a great experience with a couple we clicked with and will meet again soon. :)

- Posted from rhpmobile

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

6 years ago

Of BOTH of you. Not just the woman. Other couples will not take one for the team if theres no attraction.

- Posted from rhpmobile