New to Shibari

June 04 2022

I’ve just got into Rope Bondage and am having trouble finding a rope bunny or a sub bottom. Any suggestions as to where to start looking?

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Prayer 🙏🏻

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 years ago

Bunnings?

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

2 years ago

FetLife.

• Rising_Phoenix

Rising_Phoenix

2 years ago

I too was going to suggest a hardware store but then I thought about lassoing and now think that’s a much better idea. Just lasso ransoms and gauge their reaction, if they smile instead of scream you might have found yourself a keeper 😅

• ddlbm

ddlbm

2 years ago

Pet barn ?

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Hey there, first off you need to update your profile with what you have to offer. If your offering shabari, are you trained, how long for, do you have a dedicated space, what are you looking for in a play partner, the list goes on. Secondly you need to get out there and look for people with similar interests. I mean BDSM clubs, FetLife member meets etc. And be prepared for a lot of no thank you. Rope play can be very dangerous, there is a huge difference between furry handcuffs and suspending someone for hours. A loss of circulation can mean a loss of limb or death. Finally, you need to show someone that they can trust you enough to submit to you. That trust is earned and ultimately given by the person who wants to submit. Good luck.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Lassooing ? maybe a ranch hand who is into roping, or a bunny ? maybe there is a rabbit somewhere willing to be lassooed.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

A lot of totally useless comments from those that are rude as and judgemental. Shame on all of you. Your vanilla existence being challenged?
    As to where to find, be open and honest with your dates. Say it is an interest that you would like to explore. It takes time to develope a rigger top/bottom relationship. Fet life and local kink clubs are a start. Update your bio to include this and be patient.