RHP User

RHP User

M37 F31

Misleading

December 10 2019

Why is it that so many people have ‘seeking man’ in their profile but then you read the description and it states are only interested in couples and females... do you just like the attention or do you not understand the app?
Don’t put men in there if you’re not interested.

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

Just a hunch, but I'd guess those disclaimers have been added quite a while after the initial profiles were set up. They might have started looking for singles, then got inundated and added to their description. A number might be interested in singles, but prefer to pick who they're interested in and make contact. If they take "looking for guys" out of their profile they no longer turn up in searches

Claiming it's misleading and people don't know how to use the site is probably a step to far. In all honesty they're probably being quite canny😉

ps. good on you for reading the profiles to work what they're looking for, a lot don't

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I get what you’re saying....

But....

The minute you realise from reading their profile that men are out.....then that little option up top there becomes insignificant really doesn’t it??

You have the answer.....without even needing to contact them or her...or in some case him...

So...

What is the REAL issue about??

Mr Dragon

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

That people's preferences don't necessarily match what they write. For me and he as a couple, if the details didn't match, we ignored because we wanted to know they knew what was going on.
    And advice you might find useful, or not, is to block those profiles so they don't keep coming up in search. You can always do housekeeping in the future to see if anything has changed.
    SpicyKale made a lot of sense about updating considering there are several different parts of our profile when looking at updating that does make it confusing. It is rewarding to see someone focused on the important details of actually reading.
    The second aware post I've seen today. Yummo. I love it when things are looking up, Peachy

• newcumers69

newcumers69

4 years ago

We generally seek women and couples, however on occassion we will seek a guy and despite the sex gods gift to women and couples you might think you are, the reality is that couples get propositions from a shit loads of guys and hard to believe but you just may not be the guy the female in the couple considers her type. Therefore it's not misleading, couples and individuals will experiment and change things up, like job hunting you are competing against other guys and sometimes better candidates. I can't tell you we don't consider guys who don't have clear pics or have lazy 'how u going' introductions.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Quoting 'newcumers69'
    We generally seek women and couples, however on occassion we will seek a guy and despite the sex gods gift to women and couples you might think you are, the reality is that couples get propositions from a shit loads of guys and hard to believe but you just may not be the guy the female in the couple considers her type. Therefore it's not misleading, couples and individuals will experiment and change things up, like job hunting you are competing against other guys and sometimes better candidates. I can't tell you we don't consider guys who don't have clear pics or have lazy 'how u going' introductions.
    Do you mind if I ask whether you always have men as your seeking preferences? I'm not trying to be rude but wondering that because you have an update on your profile at the moment. Because, to me, it sounds like you're clear about what you want and aren't the sort of profile that Dillinger is talking about. Peachy, just saying

• newcumers69

newcumers69

4 years ago

Hey Peachy

We have currently got seeking men, but we do not always as otherwise all we get it dick pics and one liners. It's actually irrespective of whether or not the interests are the same if the attraction is not there for one party it's not going to happen. It's interesting how this post was put up shortly after we declined the interests of the poster, however no apologies if the wife is not attracted or has any interest there's no point in wasting someone's times it is certainly not misleading we have played with other guys and will again, however only those wife is interested in.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Ooooh I get you, maybe, maybe not? I would have sworn your profile doesn't apply to the description given because your profile is very clear. Nice one.
    Pretty damn cool to think you send a reply one way or the other, Peachy