RHP User

RHP User

M37 F37

Humiliating ur cuck

July 22 2017

Me and my hot pawg are wondering if anyone knows any humiliating ideas to humiliate me more?

She is kinda new to this and still in teaching process lol. Please all answers we would luv to know lol let's see who cums up with the goods hehe 😋

Comments

• lindos

lindos

7 years ago

My wife went to her lovers hotel room after having a night out with him.

As her lover and herself entered the hotel she made a point of smiling and saying hello to the guy being the reception desk.

After a few hours of fucking she called me to collect her.

I had to come into the hotel foyer and when asked by the reception guy if he could help me i had to say I was just picking up my wife.

A few minutes later she came down, dress disheveled, just fucked hair look.
    She smiled again at the reception worker then walked out with me following.

Could only imagine what he thought of the situation.

Was very exciting for me though.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

...that voted for Trump. That's more humiliating and degrading than even golden showers or scat.
    Best of luck...CM

• inspirit

inspirit

7 years ago

I know you love trumpty dumpty really.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

...I am sure Trump and Turnbull are twins! They were just born a few years apart on different continents.
    Poor mom, eh? Those very liberal labor pains must have been state of the art powerfully republican and hopelessly undemocratic! Keep your knees up and push!

• Starburst106

Starburst106

7 years ago

Firstly these types of things are journies, allow things to develop. There is no "right" or "correct" way to do this. It is solely what interests the both of you. But communication is key.

But I'd suggest asking yourself what humiliates you? What turns you on? What turns your partner on? And then develop actions or activities that meet those criteria. Read as well, there's plenty of good free stories out there.

So some things to consider:

-how active do you wish to be?

-are you even present?

-who organises the bull?

-are there certain physical attributes the bull must have in order to flick your humiliation switch?

-who organises the play space?

-for instance maybe the 3 of you go to dinner and the cuck is required to pay?

-can't emphasise communicate communicate and communicate often enuff.

But enjoy!! :)

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

It can feel good to humiliate ur cuck in threesome, even name calling, spanking, spitting & slapping can be even more enjoyable as long as all 3 parties enjoy, I've had some in past & even tried the ear bitting during sex as cuckolding took place

- Posted from rhpmobile