Dirty Weekend in Sydney

February 16 2022

Hey guys and gal's.
My wife and I have been discussing visiting a swingers club in March such as OSS for our 1st time and thought we might look at the newbie nights they throw. My question is around expectations and atmosphere. We have never shared before but are extremely familiar with all things kink and BDSM. We don't even know if we would participate but are very keen to see the inner workings of such places. What sort of people both age and looks tend to go to newbie events?

Comments

• sw1ng3rz

sw1ng3rz

2 years ago

We haven’t had the pleasure of checking out the new OSS, but we did go to a newbie night at Darlinghurst. The hosts were very welcoming as were the other guests. There was no pressure to play etc. We did play as a couple but not with others as we were just dipping our toes. It was definitely a great night and we will definitely do it again. Confidence is definitely a positive to have. Need to feel comfortable enough to approach others. Still a work in progress with us.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Swinger's clubs are like going to the discount outlet mall. Sometimes you go, and there's amazing inventory that makes for a superb day of shopping. Other times you go, and the quality of the goods just ain't there.

Sounds like you and your Mrs are keen to go. So? Scratch the itch. Go. Experience it. Have fun. It could be great? It could be a "Well, at least we went, and now we know what it's like" type night out.