Best style of profile pics?

April 16 2024

What style of profile pics do people like for
Couples
Males
Females
Are face pics an imperative? Body shots? Action shots?
Interested to hear everyone’s thoughts

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

8 days ago

Face pics should be mandatory. Simples.
    Face pics and verification or fuck off you're just wasting peoples time

• Andrea_Sydney

Andrea_Sydney

7 days ago

Yes, clear face shots.

• Fun_Two_Pleaser

Fun_Two_Pleaser

7 days ago

I don’t think face pics should be mandatory for public profiles. As you have probably read many times, people on here are ‘professionals’ and would like to remain discreet. This is understandable as there are some people/employers in our lives that may not approve of this lifestyle.

Face pics should be mandatory for private galleries, if you choose to share them hopefully you have had enough chat/done the homework and know they will respond with the same.

I believe studies have indicated that people initially judge attractiveness by looking at your face.

Agree with FeistyFatty, verification is quick and easy, if you don’t do it you are either hiding something or lazy.

• RachWandered

RachWandered

7 days ago

It’s weird because you wouldn’t approach someone irl with a paper bag over your head and expect them not to run screaming… So why people expect to chat without showing something of themselves… I don’t get it … all I can say is I must be awfully unprofessional… had my face up for years.
    I feel sorry for the “professional” schmucks who have to do the big reveal …

• Music_Fan

Music_Fan

6 days ago

As much as I'd love to see someone's face, particularly as I'm attracted to eyes, I understand that it's not always viable for some. If you can - bring on those beautiful eyes if for nothing else.

• NeoAndTrin

NeoAndTrin

5 days ago

Public face pics shouldn't be mandatory because stalkers exist. To suggest they should shows little regard for your own and others safety.

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

4 days ago

We would never put our face photos in our public gallery or have a face photo as our profile photo.

Why ? Because we don’t want to risk friends, family and co workers (at the office) recognising us and then knowing that we are swingers. This might not go down well and may impact on our jobs and future promotions. Not to mention workplace gossip, harassment and the potential to be blackmailed. We talk from experience here.

Our sexual lives are private, and will remain private. In fact we have a right to enjoy our privacy. The privacy laws in Australia are the most stringent in the world. For good reason.

Yes, share face photos privately before meeting up with others, just don’t be forced into placing them within your public gallery.

As far as sexually explicit photos / penis photos & sexual action photos, best for those to be kept in your private galleries.