Adjustable Spreader bars

June 23 2020

Hey there i am looking for recomendations of a spreader bar to buy for the ankles, looking for one that extends during play if sub moves it with their legs and with out annoying adjustment but cant contract until master releases it.

Thanks in advance 😊✌

Comments

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

Can't help with a brand, but can give a few pointers on what to avoid. Don't go for ones with the push buttons to adjust like the way crutches work, they're a pain in the arse and clumsy in the moment. Look for one that twists to lock in place like a window cleaning pole does. Dog clips look like a good idea for quick release, but metal on metal is noisy and they reduce the spread of the bar by almost a foot, you'll want it to spread as wide as a long size bed and the cheap ones don't..

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

*King sized bed

• Little97Bear

Little97Bear

4 years ago

I know exactly where you've gotten this idea from & as someone who loves me a good spreader bar, also on the hunt for this exact bar.. Keep us in the loop if you find one

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Made our own spreader bar... parts from Bunnings.... adjustable bar from the curtain rod section and rings from another isle. Made restraints from webbing , velcro and stainless steel hooks.
    Took a little time but the enjoyment is worth it.

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

MacGyver away! I'm still not sure if the twist to lock one we've seen wasn't made from one of the advisable poles Bunnings sell for putting between walls to hang washing! Love the creativity...

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

We have an amazing one from Wish! The only decent thing we have ever had off Wish 😆 I did replace the locks with decent ones though... but it adjust easily and works perfectly

• MrRESpecter

MrRESpecter

2 years ago

Try Etsy