Snowballing

April 20 2024

Curious - I quite enjoy kissing a girl after she has gone down on me. Wondering if many guys enjoy this also?
Also if girls find it a turn on or a turn off?
Have you, would you?

Comments

• Flirtydancer

Flirtydancer

11 days ago

I think this is pretty standard. I also enjoy kissing after a guy has gone down on me. Such a turn on!

• NeoAndTrin

NeoAndTrin

11 days ago

I don't mind kissing Trin after she's gone down on me but I wouldn't if I came. Luckily I don't cum through oral so it's not ever going to be an issue for me.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

11 days ago

Not bragging or anything. I've done it a few times. The idea is pretty hot. It demonstrates a level of trust and respect that only makes experiences that much stronger.
    Chefs kiss! 😘 🤌
    Pièce de résistance

Ms Foxy

• shaneinacage

shaneinacage

11 days ago

I enjoy it, It combines a few different fetishes and I would happily do it everytime.

• kenetic

kenetic

11 days ago

It adds to having a sensual time,, sharing cum kisses, I like licking the female after I have cum in her,, clean her up with my mouth, kisses,,,,,same after she has sucked me, sensual warm kiss,,,,,same when doing M/M

• fun2behere

fun2behere

11 days ago

I honestly enjoying going down on a woman after a man - me or another man - has cum in her. Also sucking a cock after he had cum in a pussy is also a huge turn on for me. Tasting both of them is the thrill for me

• peter196921

peter196921

10 days ago

I think it’s very enjoyable and turns me on very very much

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

10 days ago

This is fairly standard play these days I think you'll find. I don't know many that don't enjoy x

• DMSR1999

DMSR1999

10 days ago

Love it. Clean up duties and cum kisses are so hot.

• Andrea_Sydney

Andrea_Sydney

10 days ago

Interesting to hear people think it’s standard and fun. Letting someone cum in my mouth is very unsafe in terms of STIs. This is committed partner play only. I wouldn’t want to deal with an STI for a little fun thing.

• Lostyanumber

Lostyanumber

10 days ago

Anyone who can make me cum in their mouth deserves a passionate kiss 💋.

• couplefb

couplefb

10 days ago

What is your definition of snowballing? My understanding it requires more than just kissing but the passing of semen between partners orally or even just visual as long as it appears in the form of a snowball?If so, as the male , I really enjoy to see my partner snowballing my cum over her chin, throat , breast etc…and very excited when into another play friends mouth. I’m not a big fan of receiving the snow ball whether it is mine or someone else’s though 😉

• Sawadee

Sawadee

9 days ago

With someone l know and trust... not a problem.. Must admit to having a face full of wet pussy many times then sharing... and vice versa... Different with someone l dont really know.. Like going bare back , if l dont know the lady and its on' then its on..

• Shellbicouple

Shellbicouple

4 days ago

Ok if its the wife, or someone we know. Love going down on her after I have cum in her, tasting us both and sharing it with her.

• Salos

Salos

3 days ago

If my girls kisses me I kiss her back! Doesn’t matter we’re her mouth been!

• Jakezzr

Jakezzr

3 days ago

Definitely its hot as hell, I love it better when I women grabs you by the back of the head straight after you cum inside her and make you lick her out. That is really hot but I absolutely love eating pussy!!