Marriage lost over different views on sex and adult play!

December 03 2021

Just wondering if anyone has split due to different views on sex and adult play? Interested to hear how you may have swayed your partner into adult play? Not forced or coerced or black mailed!

Comments

• ReyandJean

ReyandJean

2 years ago

Seen plenty of couples split after being swingers for a while. But then, couples do split, anyway, and it's difficult as an outsider to know the real reasons.

If you've broached the subject and had a negative response then you have your answer. If you had a neutral response, then you might consider agreeing to explore in small steps.
    If you haven't asked, then mid way to climax is a good time to bring up the topic, "I'd love to watch you being fucked by another man." If she cums immediately, then you have prospects, but fantasies don't have to be realized. You may have to be that "other man" cf role play

• sw1ng3rz

sw1ng3rz

2 years ago

Always communicate. Boundaries, desires etc change but always communicate

• wanderlustQLD

wanderlustQLD

2 years ago

I know of numerous relationships that have foundered over differing sexual drives and proclivities. Some that had other issues and some where sex was literally the deal breaker. Can't speak for "adult play" in the mix though, however, I imagine it's same same.

• Ex007

Ex007

2 years ago

Personally, if someone is not able to meet my sexual needs. And they are not happy for me to go elsewhere to do that I would walk away. I would never stop someone I loved from being happy because of my own inability to provide what they need.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

2 years ago

I would think its fairly common reason to why ? Even if its not talked about , the weight of a mismatched sex driive is bound to cause tension leading to discontent leading to clashes.. That is unless both are Asexual...

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

We had a party more than 10 years ago of which most of the couples have split. Some had issues before swinging and possibly thought it would solve them. It doesn't. It makes them worse.
    We've had different views and , because of health or family dramas,not participated in this to the degree one partner liked. We have been mature enough to talk it through. There has to be a conversation about what each of you want. It's not giving 50 50, it's wanting to make your partner feel special and that whatever fantasy makes them fulfilled, you want to make it happen. So 110% each. No jealousy or judgement and a shit load of trust.
    Your partner needs to feel comfortable discussing anything.
    If you're on here as a single guy and this is about yourself you may have a trust issue if she finds out. By adult play we assume you're wanting to get her to indulge in sex with others. Has the subject been raised ( and not just in the throws of passion)?
    Menopause? Life? Kids? Job or money issues all contribute to how you're feeling and can affect your sex drive.
    Not enough info to determine the problem but communication is the key.